Digital Sales Manager / Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65
Closing Date: Sunday, 11th December 2016
Position: This is full time permanent contract working five days out of seven.
At the company their mission is to inspire, engage and entertain all of their guests.
The company understand that providing guests with an engaging service in unique surroundings requires a team of talented and dedicated people who are committed to producing exceptional results every day.
When it comes to people who work for the company, they want individuals to express themselves in an environment where change and new ideas are celebrated. This is because the company truly believe that every person who works there contributes to the company's future and where they go. The company has great expectations of their team members - and understand that you expect the same commitment from them.
Working to the core values of the company, and as a key member of the team, the role of Digital Sales & Marketing Manager contributes to the success of increased on line sales across the UK Group with particular responsibilities for the Theme Park.
Under the direction of the Regional Director you will provide analysis and insights that help understand customer behaviour.
You will be based at the company's Head Office in Cheshire and travel regularly to Pembrokeshire.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop and deliver a detailed Marketing Plan for the Theme Park
- Identify and maximise opportunities to grow Oakwood Theme Park visitor numbers in all entrance categories
- Create a 'tactical warchest' of activities and promotional partners that can be used to implement short term tactical activity if required due to business performance.
- Work with General Manager to develop online PR opportunities, organising and managing any media on site to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- Implement best practices and work closely with the online digital marketing agency to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and have the desired impact.
- To introduce and oversee web-based analytical tools that gather information on website performance and customer behaviour for the Aspro UK attractions.
- Drive promotional redemptions online whilst developing and deploying best practice online retailing techniques to drive online sales growth across all devices - desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Provide key reports
- Analyse the customer journey and conversion funnels to optimise the site experience and improve conversion
- Working alongside the site marketing teams to drive traffic to the attractions websites through online and offline marketing activities
Core Competencies, Characteristics and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience digital marketing
- Bachelor degree/Masters of Business in Business/IT/Marketing or equivalent
- Evidence of personal development in e-commerce
- Strong understanding of Web analytic software and web design
- Data driven analytical thinker
- Full Driving License
- Able to travel frequently
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with experience of; Digital Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Controller, Marketing Lead, Chanel Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Ecommerce, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing Strategy Manager, Head of Channel Marketing, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Senior Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional will be considered for this role.
Apply for Digital Sales Manager / Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly