Service Engineer - Automatic and Industrial Doors
Job Title: Service Engineer - Automatic and Industrial Doors
Salary: £10 to £13 per hour Plus Company Van
Location: Wakefield, Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is currently recruiting for experienced service engineers to join their highly motivated and experienced team to cover industrial and automatic work throughout the North and Midlands Region.
Wakefield, Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester
Our client is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our clients employees are their most valued asset and they believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
The Service Engineer - Automatic and Industrial Doors Role:
- Servicing Automatic and Industrial Doors
- Carrying out a dynamic risk assessment for every site visit to minimise all potential risks to self and others
- Diagnosing and quantifying repairs or upgrades and pricing accordingly with commission
- Participate in the out of hours call out and standby rota
- To adhere to company quality standards at all times
- Meeting customer expectations on service delivery and professional standards
Service Engineer - Automatic and Industrial Doors Experience and Skills required:
- 3 years' experience in the industry (preferable)
- Good organisational & communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Relevant CSCS card (advantageous)
Service Engineer - Automatic and Industrial Doors Benefits Include:
- Company van & mobile phone
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years' service
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Service Engineers to join a reputable company that offers its employees the chance of career progression and job security.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview.