Service Centre Advisor - Bilingual Spanish/English
Due to expansion in to Spain, we are looking for a Service Centre Advisor who is fluent in Spanish, both verbal & written, to work in a busy Call Centre.
This is a role where you can really hit the ground running in an exciting atmosphere; we are looking for dynamic, flexible and self-motivated candidates who are comfortable within a fast paced environment.
In the Service centre Advisor role, you will provide first class service whilst demonstrating great empathy and understanding with our Distributors and customers. This role is largely linked to managing Distributors account enquiries effectively, thoroughly and compliantly.
Translation of company literature or systems may also be required.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively as part of a team
- Language skills: English and Fluent Spanish (essential)
- Previous work experience, ideally in an office-based technical or help desk role
- Availability to do shift work - 8am to 9pm
- Must be confident with speaking over the phone
- Flexible 'can-do' attitude to tasks, and ability to use own initiative
- Able to provide first time resolution of queries wherever possible
- Able to consistently deliver a positive experience
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic and determined personality
You'll need a confident, friendly telephone manner and a willingness to help solve your customers' problems.
You will need to live within a commutable distance of our office or be willing to relocate at your own expense.
Click Apply Now to submit your details and current CV