Industrial Door Engineer
Job Title: Industrial Door Engineer
Salary: £10 to £13 per hour Plus Company van
Location: Manchester, Stockport, Preston, Bolton, Oldham, Halifax, Huddersfield, Liverpool, Warrington
Start Date: ASAP
The North Territory is currently recruiting for an Industrial Engineer to join a highly motivated and experienced team; our clients Engineers install, service, maintain and repair industrial doors. The North region has a huge footprint and one that has a lot of opportunity for someone who wants to have a long and successful career.
Manchester, Stockport, Preston, Bolton, Oldham, Halifax, Huddersfield, Liverpool, Warrington
Our client is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our clients employees are their most valued asset and they believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
The Industrial Door Engineer Role:
- Installing, servicing, maintaining and repairing Industrial doors
- Carrying out a dynamic risk assessment for every site visit to minimise all potential risks to self and others
- Diagnosing and quantifying repairs or upgrades and pricing accordingly
- Participate in the out of hours call out and standby rota
- To adhere to company quality standards at all times
- Meeting customer expectations on service delivery and professional standards
Industrial Door Engineer Skills / Experience:
- Experience in the installation & maintenance of industrial doors
- Must be electrically minded
- 3 years' experience in the industry (preferable)
- Good organisational & communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Relevant CSCS card (advantageous)
- Welding experience or an associated qualification (desirable)
- A blue card for working on water authority premises (desirable)
Industrial Door Engineer Benefits Include:
- Company van & mobile phone
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Industrial Door Engineers to join a reputable company that offers its employees the chance of career progression and job security.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview.
Apply for Industrial Door Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly