Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are currently looking for a Pastry Chef who will come and run the pastry section within our Green Room restaurant. We are looking for a Pastry Chef with previous experience of working in a pastry section, with the ability to work alongside the Head Chef in creating a variety of desserts and afternoon teas.
The Ideal Pastry Chef
- The ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Pastry knowledge and experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in an environment that maintains high standards of food
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent food hygiene and health and safety practices
Pastry Chef Benefits
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wakepark and Flowirder
- Free onsite parking
- Offers are subject to suitable references
The closing date for this position is 23/12/16
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.