SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you friendly and supportive?
Do you have experience working with children with special needs or behavioural issues?
Can you provide whole class, 1:1 and small group support?
This school aspires to teach the key skills to enable children to fulfil their potential in future life. You will be joining a successful and valued team where everyone in the school community is supported.
- Possible offer of a longer or permanent position
- Part time and full time options
- Spacious facilities and modern resources all of which contribute to memorable learning experiences
- Friendly and team orientated staff will make you feel welcomed and supported
- Shared school values which creates a comfortable and successful work environment
- Providing whole class, 1:1 and small group support
- Supporting the class teacher with academic support
- Some assessments on progress levels of learners
- Managing behaviour in all lessons and around school
- Experience working with children with specials needs or behavioural issues.
- Relevant qualifications useful - any experience level would be considered if the candidate has the right personality and is adaptable and flexible with a willing to learn new skills.
- Must have at least two valid professional references (from working with children) and be able to pass Randstad's compliance checks (which include having a valid DBS in place as well as ID and eligibility to work in the UK).
If you're looking for a fulfilling and rewarding role then this opportunity will not be available for long so please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly