Year 6 Teacher
Are you up for a challenge and happy to implement positive changes?
Are you looking to join a school with a Good Ofsted ranking?
We're seeking a year 6 teacher for a school based in Hull. The school currently hosts just over 200 students from the local area. They have a strong SLT team that supports all staff members and works well with parents.
* Supportive management team
* Spacious and modern staff-room
* Extra PPA time given
* On site parking
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to maintain standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience in Upper KS2
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
Apply for Year 6 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly