Due to our continued expansion at EcoSpeed, we are currently looking for an office based member of staff to join our friendly and professional team, working from our head office in Bolton. This role is permanent, full time and allows for career progression for the right individual.
Your primary responsibility will be working with our own fleet of drivers and specialist subcontractors, allocating transport using our software systems and ensuring that all our deliveries are completed on time, to budget and to a high standard. Your secondary responsibility involves liaising with customers and team members efficiently - dealing with pricing, queries and problems that might arise whilst a delivery is in progress, in a thorough and professional manner.
- Experience of working within a transport or courier office environment
- Experience of working with transport software
- A thorough knowledge of the UK in terms of it’s geography and motorway networks
- Excellent customer service skills along with a strong phone manner
- Excellent communication skills across all forms of media
- Sales experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong IT skills across all software platforms
- Passionate interest in the environment is preferential
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail
- Friendly, helpful nature and able to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and progress
A motivated mentality is essential when working in our environment.
Salary: Negotiable / £16,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
Start Date: Immediate.
Hours: 40 hours / 0800 to 1700 (with 60 minute lunch hour).
If you think you might make the grade, then please send a CV with covering letter by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
EcoSpeed is an equal opportunities employer and all applications, and documentation, will be treated with confidentiality and respect.
Apply for Transport Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly