Home Care Assistant / Support Worker
Job title – Home Care Assistant / Support Worker
Location – Hemel Hempstead, Tring, Berkhamsted,
Salary - £8.20 - £15.88 per hour
Hours –Monday to Friday 8am to 2.30pm (Part time)
We have a great opportunity to join our team working as our Home Care Assistant to work Monday to Friday 8am to 2.30pm, to support our clients in the Tring area.
Working for Nash Homecare you will be assisting our clients in their own homes with everyday tasks and activities
As this is a mobile role working in the local community, it is vital that all candidates have access to their own vehicle which is insured for work.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing all care, including:
- Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming
- Toileting, assisting with use of commode
- Continence management
- Assisting clients to go to bed, including undressing and washing
- Preparation of meals and feeding assistance
- General household duties
- Bed making and laundry
- Shopping and escorting to appointments
We provide full training and mentor support for the role so previous experience is not required, but having a caring and empathetic approach to supporting people is essential.
In addition to our competitive rates of pay and mileage, we also offer excellent benefits including:
- Competitive pay structure (increased with NVQ qualifications)
- Travel time and Mileage
- Guaranteed hours contract opportunities
- We also support towards NVQ qualifications for those looking to pursue a career in care.
Nash Homecare have been renowned for their excellent standards of care and is run by an great team who have over 30 years of experience in the care industry, so we know how to ensure both our staff and clients are well looked after.