Primary KS1 Supply Teacher - Petworth
Primary KS1 Supply Teacher
Part-time (3days per week)
Petworth, West Sussex
Start date 5th December 2016
Primary KS1 Supply Teacher required part-time starting December 2016 for a small Primary school located in Petworth in West Sussex.
This particular opportunity is within a primary setting that has earned an excellent reputation in the area for providing a first rate education within a caring community.
This school is based in a rural setting but has a very modern outlook.
- 3 days a week part-time supply teaching KS1 classes from December 2016. The school can be flexible on the days.
- Duties will include planning and marking, assessment, parents evenings and after school club assistance, PE.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS1 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
- NQT's with KS1 experience will be considered.
Overview of the school:
- 300 mixed pupils on roll.
- Graded 'Good' on last Ofsted inspection.
- Pupil's attainment in English and mathematics at the end of Year 5 is above average.
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff.
- Teaching assistants provide excellent support in lessons.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Onsite teacher parking.
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to work and they enjoy learning
- Pupils enjoy reading and make good progress in all year groups to reach above average levels.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- PGCE or relevant Degree
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel supply teaching is the right role for you then please apply immediately!
Recommend a teacher and you will receive £300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
Did you know at Randstad Education:
- We work with over 2,500 schools each week
- Our network of teachers and support staff work with over 85,000 children every day
- We have a local dedicated team of ex-teachers, nursery managers and teaching assistants who are able to support you in finding the perfect role and offer professional advice if required.