Would you like to join a forward thinking outgoing Primary School?. Do you want a job where you feel valued?, and have the opportunity to share ideas in a warm and caring environment?
The school based in the North Sheffield and has recently been graded 'Good' by Ofsted.
This 'Good' School is looking for a Reception Teacher to join them in January 2017. The post is full time and will be ongoing until Easter 2017.
A career at this school can offer you........................
* An attractive daily rate;
* A school that invests and cares about their teachers;
* Fantastic opportunities for career development;
* Good behaviour management policy;
* Have Qualified teacher status (NQT's are very welcome to apply);
* Be able to provide a high standard of references
* Have a cleared DBS
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all;
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community;
* Have excellent organisational skills;
* Will be committed to the school and it's children
* Has a proven track record in raising and accelerating pupil attainment
* Is creative in making teaching fun and enjoyable
* Is confident, self-motivated and resilient
If this sound like the job for you then please contact Gemma on 0114 2743765
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly