Would you like to join a forward thinking outgoing Primary School?. Do you want a job where you feel valued?, and have the opportunity to share ideas in a warm and caring environment?
The school based in the North Sheffield and has recently been graded 'Good' by Ofsted.
This 'Good' School is looking for a Reception Teacher to join them in January 2017. The post is full time and will be ongoing until Easter 2017.
A career at this school can offer you........................
* An attractive daily rate;
* A school that invests and cares about their teachers;
* Fantastic opportunities for career development;
* Good behaviour management policy;
* Have Qualified teacher status (NQT's are very welcome to apply);
* Be able to provide a high standard of references
* Have a cleared DBS
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all;
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community;
* Have excellent organisational skills;
* Will be committed to the school and it's children
* Has a proven track record in raising and accelerating pupil attainment
* Is creative in making teaching fun and enjoyable
* Is confident, self-motivated and resilient
If this sound like the job for you then please contact Gemma on 0114 2743765