Are you an inspirational teacher who likes to excite children's imagination? Are you enthusiastic about providing the best possible learning experience for students? Do you want to be part of a supportive network of staff? Then look no further as we've got the perfect role for you!
This Primary school in Doncaster is looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher from January 2016 to cover a maternity leave. The school is dedicated in seeing that children receive the best learning experience. As a class teacher, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This role is also open to NQT's with the school fully supporting you throughout your induction year.
*The opportunity to work with enthusiastic, well behaved and delightful children
*A happy and welcoming school
*A dedicated and fun team to work with within a caring, family ethos
*Access to a wide variety of CPD
*A team, keen to develop and improve outcomes for all our children
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community
* Have excellent organisational skills
* Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
* Develop an innovative and exciting approach to learning
* Participate in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Provide engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly