Nursery Nurse Rise Park
Nursery Nurse - Nottingham, Rise Park
£7.51 - £8.06 per hour
Temporary to Permanent, flexible hours, starting January
Do you have previous experience working a nursery? Are you looking for something new for the new year? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The nursery is a fun and friendly nursery in the Rise Park area of Nottingham. The nursery is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially temporary but could turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the nursery forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and safeguarding
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- To be confident in the procedures to safeguard and protect children
- To ensure children's social and emotional needs are met through use of an effective settling in period
- Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful nursery, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200