PPA Cover Teacher
Are you passionate about teaching, however feel unable to commit to a full-time teaching position due to life commitments?
We have a PPA role that will provide you with the flexibility that many roles are unable to.
You will be able to work closely with the class teachers, taking some pressure off with regards to planning and preparation.
Additional benefits of this PPA role:
- working alongside a supportive team
- able to focus your lessons around your specialist subjects
- part-time role
- there are options to cover day-to-day supply work on your days off
As the PPA teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering lessons suitable for Reception to Year 6 classes
- Reporting back to class teachers
- Teaching Assistants within the PPA sessions that you cover
- Creating a safe and creative learning environment
Applications are welcomed from:
- NQT and experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic team players
- Teachers with a range of specialist subjects to offer
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for PPA Cover Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly