Grade: G04 (Living Wage) currently £8.45 per hour
Salary: Actual salary, £11,286 pa
Hours: 30 per week, term time only plus one day during August each year
Main purpose of the Job
- To provide support in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages plus related catering duties.
- To maintain standards of cleanliness, safety and hygiene of the premises and equipment and to work within the guidelines of the Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Further details can be found on our website:
Telephone: 0117 9198000
Closing date: 9.00 am Thursday 8 December 2016
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing: Monday 12 December