0.3-0.4 FTE Fixed Term Contract - Monday and Tuesday
(starting as soon as possible and until 31/08/2017)
We want to hear from you if you are a committed, highly motivated Teacher of Drama. The ability to teach English would also be desirable although not essential.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to the profession. The appointed candidate will have the ability to teach A Level and GCSE Drama and continue to increase attainment at all key stages and further enhance the provision for students.
Candidates will need to demonstrate that they:
- are an outstanding teacher (or as an NQT, aspiring to be outstanding)
- have excellent subject knowledge and the ability to consistently teach inspirational lessons
- have good organisational and communication skills
- can be innovative, creative, enthusiastic - able to deliver results
- have the ability and willingness to make a broader contribution to the life of the College
Frome College is a successful, vibrant and forward thinking 13 - 19 School with approximately 1300 students. It is a fast moving school undergoing exciting and rapid regeneration. We are based on a stunning campus in easy reach of Bath and Bristol. Frome town itself is a cultured town (with the renowned Frome Festival, many restaurants and 2 theatres, one of which is on our campus).
Closing date: Monday 28 November 2016 (9am)
Interview date: Tuesday 6 December 2016
For full details of this position, together with the application process, please go to our website by clicking the apply button.
Completed applications should be returned by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure.