Maintenance Engineer £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Permanent Position Start ASAP
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an ever growing manufacturing organisation in the North Lincolnshire area. Key duties include providing breakdown, preventative maintenance cover and installation work throughout the site as required working, within a continuous improvement environment. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role would suite an apprentice trained or qualified engineer who has experience in a fast paced environment.
- Adhere to safe working practices and work to current regulations
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety legislation
- Carry out duties deemed reasonable as instructed by the Engineering Management Team
- New work and installation to be undertaken using current regulations as a benchmark
- Assist with the installation/upgrade of plant and equipment
- Working within a permit to work system
- Document and collate any routine maintenance information and support the PPM system
- Collate data and information on plant and equipment, enter data electronically
- Support and engage with Lean Manufacturing techniques.
What you'll need to succeed
- Apprentice trained or degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering / Fitting / Electrical
- Problem solving
- Keen to learn and develop
- Planned, preventive & reactive maintenance experience
- Mechanical and/or Electrical experience
What you'll get in return
Up to £30,000 per annum + overtime
Training and development opportunities
Full company benefits package
Monday - Friday, 8 hour per day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.