Foreign Exchange Consultant
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Foreign Exchange Consultant for our client based in London.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £19,000.00 - £20,000.00 Per Annum depending on experience.Role and Responsibilities:
New business client acquisition sales role whereby you generate a sales pipeline of qualified B2B prospects.
- Against pre-determined targets
- Build valuable commercial relationships over the telephone (direct sales/cold calling)
- Sourcing and developing leads of clients that have an FX exposure
- Possess a consultative sales style, have superb sales/communication skills and build professional, profitable relationships with ease
- Start the sales cycle process by prospective clients from initial introduction to qualification, currency audit and onto booking business winning appointments for senior consultants to convert opportunities
- Operate within a competitive team of like-minded tenacious people, work hard to achieve targets and KPI's, be office-based, with occasional clients visits alongside seniors to master the craft thoroughly
- Drive fruitful outcomes from being present, on occasion at key conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions
- Experience in a service environment preferable
- Experience of operating within an environment of service excellence preferable
- To achieve specified targets and KPI's you will be required to:
- Proactively source target company's and industry sectors to win new business
- Contribute through high activity levels to increased sales revenues Qualify company's requirements and introduce our company services Schedule telephone / face to face appointments for senior sales team Consistently grow your understanding of financial markets, and competitor activities to better inform clients of the benefits of our services
- Ensure you meet or exceed all activity standards
- A strong results orientation with the ability and desire to sell
- Demonstrating an inherent confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- The ability to work under pressure, autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective and articulate spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- An excellent listener who works to understand the needs of others
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2740FINTEC recruit specialise in Finance, Engineering, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.