Experienced Office Manager required immediately to work in a busy Physiotherapy practice in Bromsgrove with a starting salary of £9.00 per hour and a pay review after 6 months.
Catherine Adams Physiotherapy was established in Bromsgrove in 2006.
It offers a friendly experienced approach to all patients attending. The practice has grown successfully in this time with Catherine and 5 Associate Physiotherapists.
The practice treats a wide range of musculo-skeletal conditions e.g. spinal conditions including whiplash, sports injuries, post surgery condition, ACL repair, rotator cuff repair, joint replacements and repetitive strains.
We are now looking to recruit an Office Manager to become a part of the team.
It is essential that individuals are flexible in their approach to their duties as it is a small team with an "all hands on deck" style required each day. Below is a sample of some of the elements of the role:-
- Day-to-day supervision of the Reception team;
- Dealing with invoicing and accounting queries;
- Answering all incoming telephone calls; diverting them as appropriate, and/or taking and passing on messages;
- Making appointments via the computerised system;
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing patient notes including data inputting in a timely manner;
- Dealing with all telephone queries/requests from patients and acting as the liaison with the Physiotherapists as necessary;
- Greeting patients and dealing with any queries or requests;
- Supporting and assisting the Physiotherapists during practice times;
- Assisting patients with registrations and processing the paperwork;
- Ensuring the necessary paperwork and forms are stocked as necessary;
- Maintaining stationary and sundry stock item provisions;
Skills & knowledge required:-
- Previous experience of working in a small but busy customer facing Office/Practice Manager role;
- Minimum GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C;
- Significant experience of working with Microsoft office - in particular Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks;
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner;
- A strong team ethic with a willingness to be flexible and undertake duties as required;
- A high level of confidentiality is essential with this role;
Hours of work and terms:-
- Hours will be 20 - 30 per week - with a varying work pattern Monday to Friday. There will also be a requirement to cover 1 - 2 Saturday mornings per month;
- Hours will include 8am start and some early evenings until either 6.00pm or 8.30pm;
- Annual leave is 20 days per annum plus statutory holidays;
- Starting salary will be £9.00 per hour;
View the original job article on Hiredonline