An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Care Coordinator to join a specialist home Care support services provider in Northampton. In return, we offer a competitive salary, NVQ training, pension scheme and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Established in 2003, they have been providing services to the healthcare sector for over 10 years and are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
The Care Coordinator’s responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate staff rotas and manage sickness and holidays
- Liaise with partner agencies such as social workers and doctors
- Perform supervisions and appraisals of staff
- Induct new clients and carry out assessments
- Provide emergency relief to cover care calls
The essential qualities for the Care Coordinator are:
- Previous experience working in the domiciliary care sector
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work well under stress
- Analytical, attention to detail and ability to work own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT proficient and able to use computerised roster systems
- Knowledge of Corby and surrounding areas
The successful Care Coordinator must have a full driving licence and access to your own car and must be willing to undergo a full DBS check
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Evening and weekend work will be required to cover carer sickness. You will be required to be on call alternate weeks.
We have an immediate vacancy available for a Care Coordinator to join our team. If you meet the criteria above, please press apply today.
View the original job article on Hiredonline