ERP Training Consultant
OGL is looking to recruit an ERP Training Consultant to join our Software Delivery Team based at our offices in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral member of a team who are responsible for the implementation of our award winning ERP solution, prof.ITplus.
About the Role:
OGL offer a complete business management software package to stockists, distributors and wholesale markets. The ERP Training Consultant will be responsible for carrying out tailored training adopting a consultative approach to our customers throughout the UK.
We are seeking an ERP Training Consultant to work closely with other ERP Training Consultants, Project Leaders and the Software Delivery Manager. The role will involve the delivery of training at both customer sites and at OGL’s training facilities. Therefore, the role will involve training and overnight stays; with a combination of both office and customer based working.
- To gain an understanding of customer’s requirements and gather key configuration information.
- To work in conjunction with the project team following the Implementation Pathway, achieving a successful Go Live.
- Prepare and deliver concise training schedules, adapting training style as appropriate to our customers either at the customer site, Head Office or remotely.
- Guide, support and assess customer’s progression throughout the implementation lifecycle, working in conjunction with the project team, ensuring key project milestones are achieved.
- Provide a consultative approach with the ability to identify and provide solutions to customer queries.
- Developing relationships and ensuring a first class service is delivered to our customers.
The ideal candidate will be confident, adaptable and personable; having a flexible approach and attitude coupled with the ability to inspire and support both our customer and your fellow colleagues.
Consideration will be given to applicants who have a comprehensive understanding of ERP software gained from working within a business environment i.e. financial, warehouse or back-office roles.
Skills and Experience required:
- Knowledge of ERP systems, particularly Stock, Sales/Purchase Order Processing and Financials
- The ability to tailor / deliver high quality training to customers
- Possess a comprehension of business processes and supporting technologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Applicants must hold a full driving licence
- Attractive Salary Package
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- 25 days Holiday, plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare (following a 6 month probation period)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Established in 1976, OGL Computer Services Group Limited now employs over 250 members of staff at its offices in Worcestershire.
OGL offer support services to a large number of SME businesses. We supply, install and support products from world leading partners, including HP Enterprise (Silver Partner), Microsoft (Gold Partner), Kaspersky (Platinum Partner), WatchGuard One (Gold Partner) and VMWare (Enterprise Partner).
View the original job article on Hiredonline