Player Sales Manager

Recruiter
Anonymous
Location
London
Salary
30000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Annual + Competitive basic plus OTE and benef
Posted
24 Nov 2016
Closes
22 Dec 2016
Sectors
Sales, Sales Manager
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
If you're a result-oriented Sales Consultant, hungry for bringing in real results with at least 2 years experience in the SaaS marketplace then this is the job for you!

Our client is a company based in the SaaS marketplace, an extremely profitable tech focused industry. Providing a software that is designed to make contact centres as effective as a face to face meeting by digitally bridging the breaks in the customer journey. By doing this they can dramatically improve their customers sales, reduce transaction times, reduce costs while improving customer satisfaction.

Currently used by four of the top five UK lenders and two of the top five insurance providers, they are now looking to expand their UK team and we are seeking a junior sales professional to manage a small team based in the London office.

The Role - Player Sales Manager

The vision of the role is to manage the graduate team, in order to grow and develop into the future superstars of the business in conjunction with the support of the senior sellers /in line with the growth of the business, the management responsibility of this position is expected to make up approximately 70% of your time. The remaining 30% of your time will be spent hunting new business opportunities and growing existing accounts, leading by example in client meetings in order to increase understanding of the product, services and sales cycles. You will be tasked with generating meetings from prospects selling purely in to B2B markets. You will be dealing with high-level executives on a regular basis, utilising existing and new clients to maximise opportunities.

Please note - As they are growing in the US as well as the UK you will have the opportunity to target US decision makers and their marketplace. Due to this the role will require both UK and US working hours. 3/5 days - standard UK hours, 2/5 days - US working hours, between 2-10pm.

Your responsibilities will include:

- expanding the customer base in the UK and US markets
- consulting existing and prospective customers
- ensuring that all revenue generating opportunities are dealt with appropriately and that details are tracked and monitored
- monitoring sales volume and price levels by staying current with market trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- managing our UK sales team and providing them with day to day direction/supervision
- responsible for developing consultative sales approach across the team to develop high value customer engagement
- ensuring that the team delivers monthly, quarterly and annual billing targets
- motivating the sales team by planning and setting of individual and team goals to align with company plans
- maintaining professional knowledge of the product and engaging with the team to be abreast of the same

- representing the business at conferences and other events

They offer:

- a job that is interesting, versatile and challenging
- a negotiable basic of GBP40k+ as well as competitive OTE
- a team of driven, supportive and hard-working people to work with
- excellent supportive working environment flooded with personality
- a chance to grow your role with the company as we scale

We expect you to have:

- passion for sales and for bringing in real results
- degree level qualification
- track record of successful B2B sales experience
- management/mentoring experience is desirable, ideally covering a 6 month period
- imaginative, forward thinking, and hands-on approach
- excellent command of written and spoken English
- good planning and execution abilities
- excellent communication, prioritising and time management skills

You get extra points for:

- being passionate about improving the way people work

- a desire to continue the 60%+ growth the business has experienced year on year