Teaching Assistant - SEN BSW - Mainstream Primary
KS2 SEN BSW SupportImmediate Start - Full Time - Long Term An excellent, last minute opportunity has arisen for an outstanding SEN Teaching Assistants to work at a school in Birstall, in the role of behaviour support assistants. The school are looking for experienced Behaviour Support Workers who have excellent knowledge of the current national curriculum and skills in building relationships with children who may express emotional and behavioural difficulties.Working with individuals and small groups in various year groups, you will have a thirst for raising standards particularly with children who may express challenging behaviour. Being able to utilise skills and past experience in behaviour management will be key. For further specifics about the role please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly.You will have;
- Level 3 TA and/or Equivalent experience (such as work in PRUs)- Recent experience working with children in KS1 or 2 and be familiar with the current national curriculum.Randstad Education Offer;
- Highly Competitive pay, Guaranteed Pay Scheme for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
- Leeds based team to work closely along side you
- Large capacity of available work to have the flexibility to choose your ideal assignment
- Temp & Perm Positions
- CPD - In house trainingAt Randstad Education we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our schools. We keep in close regular contact regarding available work and offer highly competitive pay rates. We also operate a 24hr on call service from our Leeds office & hold regular events and training for our candidates to maintain a team feel.For further information please contact David Fleming in our Leeds Branch on 0113 246 2500