A Solutions Architect with excellent technical and leadership skills is required to work a permanent basis for our defence client based in London.
This is a permanent role working with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Solutions Architect role.
We require a Solutions Architect whose role will be primarily focussed in this area of growth while, additionally, providing architectural support to both the extant business streams within the business unit and across the division.
Key skills required for the Solutions Architect.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant technical discipline such as computer science, electronic engineering etc.;
- Professional qualifications or membership, eg Chartered Engineer and/or membership of BCS or IET;
- Experience of defining and integrating complex architectures blending new and existing systems/assets whilst ensuring continuity of customer operations;
- Experience of identifying, analysing, documenting and presenting solution options and trade-offs to business and customer stakeholders along with contribution to associated business cases;
- Experience of delivering large mission critical system of systems solutions, preferably in the national security or law enforcement sectors;
- Experience of operating in integrated teams spanning multiple international geographies;
- Experience of collaborating and integrating solutions with multiple international product suppliers;
- Experience of delivering large scale solutions that are software intensive and operate on very large datasets at a national scale;
- Understanding of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman; associated modelling languages such as UML/SysML and enterprise architecture toolsets such as Enterprise Architect or MooD;
The role is based in London.
If you are a Solutions Architect looking for a new role either apply online or please send your CV to (see below) or phone
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement/Purchasing/Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).