Inhouse Account Manager
Our client is a leading digitally based recruitment advertising business expanding rapidly in the UK. They are experiencing triple - digit year - on - year growth so this is a very exciting time to join.
To help them expand further they are looking an exceptional Inhouse Account Manager who has real drive and ambition. They are offering a very attractive package designed to motivate and inspire the best.
Inhouse Account Manager - The Role:
It'll be your job to manage existing clients as well as use the in house CRM system to identify, secure and develop the spend of long term, high yielding advertisers.
• Working smartly, and with high activity levels, you'll already be used to working in a structured sales environment and will have a digital media / job board or other sales background.
• You'll already be a natural with key accounts, with a high average order value, have a flair for retaining and increasing spend, and the skills to introduce new business.
• This role has high visibility in the company and your hard work and determination to succeed in a target driven environment will give you outstanding opportunity to grow your career.
• As you prove yourself in the job, there will be opportunities to progress to become a more senior member of the team, helping to develop and lead sales strategy.
Inhouse Account Manager - The Candidate:
• Experience of working in a sales environment.
• Experience in a business development supported or cold-calling sales environment.
• Leading and growing your assigned accounts and running and/or participating in pitches.
• Experience in or knowledge of the recruitment industry would be advantageous.
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Dynamic and KPI-driven.
• Quick to learn, understand, and explain concepts and products.
• IT literate with great attention to detail.
• Ability to spot opportunities, build a pipeline and understand the Sales process from start to finish.
There is great scope to progress within the Company, with the opportunity for suitable candidates to increase their responsibility within the team.
Inhouse Account Manager - Job Offer:
• A basic Salary of £22,000 plus Commission and excellent career development potential.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for the Inhouse Account Manager role.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Inhouse Account Manager role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.