One of the largest independent firms in North London, who have grown consistently and significantly in the last few years, are recruiting for a senior and business critical position.
A top 70 firm, they are recruiting for a Partner Designate, who will work directly with the Managing Partner. You will take taking on a considerable portion of the Managing Partner's portfolio and will be responsible for dealing with all client queries, maintaining key client relationships as well as helping to win new business for the firm.
Under the guidance of the Partner, you will have the opportunity to move into a full blown Partnership role in a relatively short space of time. They are genuinely one of the best mid-tier firms in London, have a fantastic business model, excellent training as well as an outstanding overall culture.
You must be ACA qualified (Ideally with 1st time passes, with strong academics and a stable, progressive profile.
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to manage a portfolio of clients including taking a lead role with the administration of the portfolio.
- Have a good grasp of client's personal and corporate tax affairs and be able to advice on these.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and be the first port of call for general queries and advice.
- Have an understanding of all the Firm's services to discuss them at a general level with clients (subject to regulatory constraints in relation to audit clients).
- Delegate work effectively and efficiently to allow jobs to be completed within budget
- Managing the monthly billing process.
- Update Partner on a regular basis and bring to the attention of Partner anything which is not understood or which is inconsistent with expectations.
- Be involved in planning and preparing budgets.
- Take on additional projects / responsibilities as directed (these will have their own specific targets).
- Keep up to date with developments specific to role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.