Head of Finance
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be assisting an Essex based College recruit a Head of Finance on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. The College are served by excellent transport links and it is approximately a 20 minute journey from city based transport links
The College are in their infancy but have a strong financial backing and have a number of high profile industry sponsors. It is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in shaping the financial controls of a growing College. The role will involve but by no means be limited to:
- Management of a finance team including reviews, appraisals and one 2 ones
- Production of annual finance plan
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Leading on year end audit including audit plan and schedule
- Preparation of annual budget
- Assisting the Principal on three year financial forecast
- Monthly budget reporting and providing financial support to academics
- Preparation of project costings
This really is a fantastic opportunity and offers a CCAB qualified Head of Finance the opportunity to work closely with the Principal on their strategic vision whilst also leading the finance team operationally. Due to the urgent nature of this role it is important that the successful candidate be CCAB qualified Accountant who has experience of working and leading finance in a College or the wider education sector.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.