Business Services Manager
A reputable Accountancy firm, with two offices in London, are recruiting a senior finance opportunity in their North London headquarters. The firm have a well-established client base, predominantly in the media & entertainment sector and are viewed as market leaders in their field.
I am recruiting for a Business Services Manager, who will have had experience of managing both a portfolio as well as qualified and part qualified staff. You will work very closely with the head of the department and will have a great opportunity to progress within the firm.
Key responsibilities of the Business Services Manager role will include the provision of management accounting and bookkeeping services to a diverse range of clients as well as good knowledge of VAT and payroll
- Review and oversee the preparation of management financial statements, VAT returns and FCA returns for clients
- Review clients payroll when prepared by the payroll department.
- Manage bookkeeping services so that they are provided to clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure adherence to money laundering requirements
- Be the first point of contact for allocated clients, responding to various client inquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop an ongoing, effective relationship with clients and ensure retention of clients
- Ensure clients are made aware of their compliance obligations, in writing where necessary
- Address client issues by researching as appropriate.
- Liaise with various providers and statutory authorities on behalf of clients.
- Effectively communicate queries to clients when necessary
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.