Excellent opportunity for an experienced Field Service / Commissioning Engineer to join a rapidly growing company based in Sheffield!
The company is a privately owned, British based, specialist provider of quality patient care system and associated services worldwide.
As a leading manufacturer of nurse call and bedhead trunking system, their products have been installed in numerous prestigious projects both in the UK and overseas, they are a key supplier to the NHS, the military and private sector in the UK.
Role and responsibilities
Due to ongoing expansion the company now requires an experienced Field Service and Commissioning Engineer to join their team. The role entails servicing/commissioning of their systems in NHS hospitals throughout the UK. Other duties will include, but not limited to;
- To attend reactive call outs to rectify faults
- Planned preventative maintenance visits
- Commissioning new installations
- In house testing and repairs
- Small installation work, typically additions to existing systems
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Nursecall, fire alarm, intruder alarm network systems.
- Some electronic knowledge would be an advantage
- Computer literate
- CSCS/ECS card holder preferred
- CRB/DBS disclosure holder (will be checked)
- Passport and full clean driving license
Permanent position 38 hours per week
Mobile phone and laptop
Full training will be given
Salary: £20,000 per annum
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly