HR Manager Required
We are recruiting for a HR Manager to work out of our Head Office in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (additional hours may be required) and salary will be dependent on experience.
Working with the Managing Director to implement and oversee the HR strategy for the whole company (Approx 90 employees). Main Duties are as follows:
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
- Performance management; coaching managers on performance management issues & processes.
- Learning, Development & Training; providing guidance on development for all employees. Training; identifying areas that need attention & implementation.
- Recruitment & retention; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity.
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures & processes (in conjunction with the Company’s employment law solicitors).
- Working in conjunction with the Technical Director on some Health & Safety tasks/projects.
HR Management experience required with an up to date knowledge of basic employment law. Past experience with an SME preferred with an all-round knowledge of all aspects of the HR Manager role.
The successful candidate should have superb communication skills, be very organised and able to build rapport quickly with employees.
Candidate should be flexible and able to work both on own and as part of the team.
Should you wish to apply, please e-mail your CV along a covering statement by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.