Head of Sales Centre
Head of Sales Centre
Head of Sales Centre, based in Corby (£40,000 to £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus results based bonus) to lead and inspire a highly-motivated customer focussed sales team.
Our client is a leading UK based manufacturer within their industry sector. As part of their growth plans for 2017, they are now looking to recruit a Head of Sales to lead and motivate their sales team.
The principal responsibilities of the Head of Sales are: -
- Lead the sales team to create a great customer culture.
- Develop an inspirational internal communication plan that motivates and enthuses the team.
- Deliver the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through team performance and understand the overall impact on budget and P & L.
- Manage the day to day team operation and workflow that delivers KPI's.
- Ensure strong relationships and engagement is formed, maintained and improved within Sales and other business areas.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to improve the operational process where it impacts the customer experience.
- Implementation of appropriate motivation training, coaching and development models for all areas of sales.
- Understand, communicate and delegate team targets and monitor performance.
- Build on existing customer relations to maximise opportunities to sell.
- Analyse, interpret and deliver daily and monthly sales figures to share understanding of sales and utilise information to drive further growth.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Centre Manager and Account Managers to resolve customer problems and issues.
The successful Head of Sales will have: -
- Strong, energetic leadership experience, including a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people.
- Proven experience of leading a sizeable team within a sales environment.
- A track record of setting and succeeding against ambitious targets within a fast-paced sales environment and delivering high performance.
- Commercially aware with excellent communication skills to translate the strategy into clear deliverables.
- Experience of working with and understanding budgets and P & L.
- The ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Significant experience of using a CRM system in a business environment to improve performance and deliver improvements.
- Experience of raising capability within a team and building a sustainable platform for continued improvement.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and make improvements across organisational boundaries.
In return for this, the Head of Sales will join a business that can offer further career opportunities, a great benefits package as well as working with a friendly and outgoing team.
Please note that the deadline for applying for this role is Friday 9th December.