Head of Sales Centre
Head of Sales Centre
Head of Sales Centre, based in Corby (£40,000 to £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus results based bonus) to lead and inspire a highly-motivated customer focussed sales team.
Our client is a leading UK based manufacturer within their industry sector. As part of their growth plans for 2017, they are now looking to recruit a Head of Sales to lead and motivate their sales team.
The principal responsibilities of the Head of Sales are: -
- Lead the sales team to create a great customer culture.
- Develop an inspirational internal communication plan that motivates and enthuses the team.
- Deliver the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through team performance and understand the overall impact on budget and P & L.
- Manage the day to day team operation and workflow that delivers KPI's.
- Ensure strong relationships and engagement is formed, maintained and improved within Sales and other business areas.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to improve the operational process where it impacts the customer experience.
- Implementation of appropriate motivation training, coaching and development models for all areas of sales.
- Understand, communicate and delegate team targets and monitor performance.
- Build on existing customer relations to maximise opportunities to sell.
- Analyse, interpret and deliver daily and monthly sales figures to share understanding of sales and utilise information to drive further growth.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Centre Manager and Account Managers to resolve customer problems and issues.
The successful Head of Sales will have: -
- Strong, energetic leadership experience, including a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people.
- Proven experience of leading a sizeable team within a sales environment.
- A track record of setting and succeeding against ambitious targets within a fast-paced sales environment and delivering high performance.
- Commercially aware with excellent communication skills to translate the strategy into clear deliverables.
- Experience of working with and understanding budgets and P & L.
- The ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Significant experience of using a CRM system in a business environment to improve performance and deliver improvements.
- Experience of raising capability within a team and building a sustainable platform for continued improvement.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and make improvements across organisational boundaries.
In return for this, the Head of Sales will join a business that can offer further career opportunities, a great benefits package as well as working with a friendly and outgoing team.
Please note that the deadline for applying for this role is Friday 9th December.
Apply for Head of Sales Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly