Service Manager - Peugeot Dealership (Hinckley)
Service Manager – Peugeot Dealership (Hinckley): To help plan and shape our client’s future they are seeking to recruit a competent Service Manager as a key part of their management team .
This is a full time position within a fast growing Independent Automotive Group. It is essential that Applicants have previous managerial experience with the capability to develop and escalate new business opportunities, provide exceptional customer service and be able to lead, inspire and motivate the Service Advisors to achieve their full potential. You will be systematic and capable of working under pressure whilst demonstrating enthusiasm, confidence and integrity throughout. A clear vision to building our client’s reputation for quality and excellence is vital.
The Role of Service Manager
As Service Manager you will manage and be responsible for supporting the Service Advisors and be accountable for the overall running of the department inclusive of administration.
Responsibilities will include:
* Continuously monitoring the achievement of customer service levels.
* Identifying problems and implementing corrective actions.
* Developing Plans and Budgets to achieve agreed targets, quality and excellence.
* Assess Service Department market potential and prepare revenue forecasts.
* Create, approve and execute sales, merchandising, advertising and sales promotion plans.
* Establish, approve and regularly analyse the training programme for all productive and non-productive staff.
* Contribute as a member of the management team to the development of the business and to the PR activities of the dealership
For the role of Service Manager you will have:
* Current Service Management experience from a dealership environment
* A commitment to delivering an outstanding level of customer service
* Strong communication skills with a drive to succeed
* Highly organised with a flexible approach to the role and business needs
* Ability to remain professional whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our client has been in business for over 50 years and endeavour to deliver a ﬁrst class customer service from three showrooms and strive to oﬀer a friendly family atmosphere. They constantly invest in staff training and personal development which is supported by training to the highest possible industry standards.
They take great pride in the excellence of the facilities provided to their customers, having contemporary showrooms with free Wi-Fi, customer seating areas with refreshments and state-of-the-art workshops offering Servicing and MOT for all makes and models. Hinckley is currently undergoing refurbishments and 2017 will present a series of new and exciting developments.
Our client would like to interview an experienced Service Manager who can contribute something to the role and add to the success of the Service department. Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded with a salary of £30,000 pa basic and an ote of £37,000 plus company car. If you feel you have what it takes to lead this Dealership Service department then please forward your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, Automotive, Retail, Customer Service, Aftersales, Aftermarket, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Management,