Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a EBD Teaching Assistant to support various classes in KS3 and KS4. We are recruiting on behalf of a well run and large special needs school based in Salford.
The role will be providing general classroom support in KS3 and KS4 so you must be comfortable supporting this age range.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who posses the following:
- Be a trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3
- Will use own initiative and be highly motivated
- Experience with KS3 and KS4 children
- Working closely in small groups and on a 1:1 basis with EBD children
- Can develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, and an understanding of how all children learn best
- Have experience with challenging behaviour and be confident with behaviour management
In reward for our Teaching Assistants hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.