Behavioural Support Worker
Are you interested in supporting students with behavioural difficulties?
Would you like to make a difference to students who struggle with behavioural needs?
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a behaviour support worker to work in KS1 and KS2. It will be to start from January 2017 until Easter on a full time basis in Tameside.
* Working on a 1:1 basis to ensure there is strong positive relationship with you and the disengaged child
* A highly nurturing environment where student views and opinions are respected and appreciated
* A highly supportive team with a great team work mentality
* Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
* Supporting and directing individual work for young people
* Work with young people on intervention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour.
In order for you to apply you should have:
* Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours
* Being Team Teach trained is desirable but not essential
* A passion and drive to support and work with young people
* Willingness to integrate within the school
If you are looking for a school that believes in a learning community where everyone feels valued, included and achieves, then please apply.