Our client is a leading UK health care provider, delivering person-centered support which helps adults lead full and independent lives in their own homes. They currently require a full -time HR Assistant to assist the HR Department in recruiting staff and managing staff performance. The role will involve screening and interviewing candidates, conducting background checks and ensuring all recruitment procedures are followed. The role will also involve assisting in the performance management of all staff. The role will also involve assisting with various administration duties assigned by the HR Department and Managing Director.
• Conducting initial telephone interviews and inviting suitable applicants for a face to face interview
• Arranging interviews for HR Department
• Ensuring application forms, DBS checks and other vetting requirements are completed
• Manage staff records on Carefree and other databases
• Posting and reposting job adds on job portals
• Creating new badges for existing employees
• Preparing various letters for existing employees
• Checking references for new applicants
• Preparing references for former employees
• Chasing documents for new applicants
• Ordering supplies and stationary
• Conducting exit interviews with carers that have resigned
• Sending out P45 forms to carers that have resigned
• Note taking on disciplinary hearings
• Conducting client surveys
• Sending out clients’ rotas
• Other administrative support to HR Department
• Works in a collaborative way with other team members, thinks ‘laterally’ when looking for solutions to problems, looks for more effective ways of doing things.
• Works well as part of the team, represents and promotes the Organisation in a positive manner, takes pride in work and appearance, does the right thing, follows, and inspires others to follow company policies and procedures.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, but most importantly you will be working within a highly reputable, forward thinking organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: London, W10
Salary: £19.000 per Annum
Hours: 40 Hours per Week 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Please apply online for this HR Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this HR Assistant role and to follow further instructions if applicable.