DNA Analyst / DNA Scientist / Laboratory Technician
Job Title: DNA Analyst
Location: Norwich, NR4 (Relocating in March 2017 to NR10)
Salary: Depending on Experience
The company is looking to looking to recruit a scientist with DNA specialization in Norwich.
- Sample receipt and processing
- Interpretation and reporting of the DNA results
- Ensuring high quality standards are maintained
- General laboratory duties
- Ensuring the working environment is clean and tidy
- Degree in Biology, Forensic Science or related subject
- Knowledge of DNA STR profiling including DNA extraction, PCR, capillary electrophoresis equipment and DNA analysis software
- Ability to write reports and perform statistical calculations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a high pressure environment
- Ability to work to ISO 17025 or GLP standards
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Previous laboratory experience
- Full training will be provided and there will be opportunities to progress within the company.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; DNA Analyst, DNA Scientist, Laboratory Technician, Lab Technician, Laboratory Technician, Lab Technician in Science, Apprentice Laboratory Technician, Lab Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Science Assistant, Science Technician, Biology Technician, Biology Assistant, Experiment Assistant, Experiment Technician, Lab Technician Apprentice will also be considered for this role.
Apply for DNA Analyst / DNA Scientist / Laboratory Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly