Customer Service Advisor
New opportunity not to be missed! Speedy Cash have an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team based in our Nottingham contact centre. The successful Customer Service Advisor will receive a competitive salary of £15,150 per annum + benefits.
We are part of an international financial services organisation that provides customers with short term loans and other financial services. Since our inception in 1997 we have become one of the UK’s market leaders in our field with a very strong customer base.
Main Purpose of the Customer Service Advisor Role:
Provide effective resolution to customer queries in an effective, efficient and courteous manner to ensure 1st class customer experience. Provide guidance and support on a range of company products and services within a Contact Centre environment.
Customer Service Advisor Key Responsibilities
Uphold Customer service Standards
- Take ownership and responsibility for calls, from initial contact through to resolution
- Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system and, where necessary, escalate for action
- Work with colleagues to ensure the team meets or exceeds the highest standards of customer experience
- Prioritise customers above all tasks
- Build positive customer relationships through use of personalised conversations and customer name
- Aim to resolve all customer enquiries at the first point of contact and prevent repeat and unnecessary customer contacts
- Identify the most appropriate solution to answer the customers’ reason for contacting us
- Maximise productivity by dealing with customers queries in the most efficient manner possible
- Contribute to the department’s success of achieving service levels by maximising the time available to answers customers queries
- Contribute ideas for the overall improvement of the service we offer to customers
Maintain Operational Standards
- Ensure all tasks and work is completed to a high degree of accuracy
- Handle customer complaints according to the complaints procedure
- Escalate calls to managers in appropriate circumstances
- Adhere to professional conduct standards as defined by the Company
- Act on the instructions and requests of management
- Ensure activities meet with organisational requirements for health and safety, legal requirements, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Contribute to policy and strategy
- Appropriate administration, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to time and attendance policies
- Ensure the day-to-day delivery of the six defined fair customer outcomes across all business functions
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures across all business functions
What makes you our ideal Customer Service Advisor?
- Excellent active listening skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to solving problems and able to demonstrate logical approach to decision making
- Flexibility in working patterns is essential
- Good overall communication skills are essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with others and take direction as necessary
- Call handling skills including leading calls and remaining calm under pressure
- Demonstrating empathy and patience to all customers is an essential skill
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment is desirable
- NVQ Level 2 in customer service is desirable
- Previous demonstrable experience in delivering customer service to high standard.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to become our Customer Service Advisor, click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly