Responsible to: Branch Manager
Responsible for: To manage all aspects of the home care service provision and ensuring that all day to day operations are run effectively and efficiently
- To manage the home care service and staff in accordance to Care Outlook’s aims & objectives, policies and procedures
- To ensure where appropriate that all statutory requirements for the service delivery are adhered to e.g. health & safety, moving/handling
- To be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all care packages and take the appropriate remedial action, in consultation with the Operations Manager
- To assist the Manager in ensuring that all quality standards, complaints and comments are dealt with promptly
- To work closely with Care Managers / Scheme Managers in coordinating all care services.
- To ensure that home care workers carry out their duties and responsibilities effectively and sensitively
- To manage the allocation of home care worker's rotas and workloads
- To carry out regular supervision & monitoring of supervisors, care workers and carry out spot checks if necessary
- To ensure that all service users information are recorded accurately and promptly
- To monitor all care packages and care plans
- To carry out regular quality monitoring visits to Service Users
- To assist the Manager to review all home care workers induction and training needs on a regular basis
- To deal with any emergencies arising from the service
- To maintain effective links and communication with local authority staff, carers/relatives and other relevant individuals
- To assist in the recruitment of home care workers
- To provide care services to service users in emergency
- To assist with the on call duty rotas on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holiday.
Care Outlook is an equal opportunity employer
If you feel that you meet the criteria, please apply!