Responsible to: Branch Manager
Responsible for: To manage all aspects of the home care service provision and ensuring that all day to day operations are run effectively and efficiently
- To manage the home care service and staff in accordance to Care Outlook’s aims & objectives, policies and procedures
- To ensure where appropriate that all statutory requirements for the service delivery are adhered to e.g. health & safety, moving/handling
- To be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all care packages and take the appropriate remedial action, in consultation with the Operations Manager
- To assist the Manager in ensuring that all quality standards, complaints and comments are dealt with promptly
- To work closely with Care Managers / Scheme Managers in coordinating all care services.
- To ensure that home care workers carry out their duties and responsibilities effectively and sensitively
- To manage the allocation of home care worker's rotas and workloads
- To carry out regular supervision & monitoring of supervisors, care workers and carry out spot checks if necessary
- To ensure that all service users information are recorded accurately and promptly
- To monitor all care packages and care plans
- To carry out regular quality monitoring visits to Service Users
- To assist the Manager to review all home care workers induction and training needs on a regular basis
- To deal with any emergencies arising from the service
- To maintain effective links and communication with local authority staff, carers/relatives and other relevant individuals
- To assist in the recruitment of home care workers
- To provide care services to service users in emergency
- To assist with the on call duty rotas on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holiday.
Care Outlook is an equal opportunity employer
If you feel that you meet the criteria, please apply!
Apply for Care Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly