A Plumber/Heating Engineer is required to join our team in Mirfield.
This is a permanent, full time role working 39 hours per week. Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES:
The role within our installation team is a varied and challenging one. You will be working within a small friendly supportive team and will have access to help and advice every day via our contracts manager.
As a commercial Plumber/Heating Engineer your duties will be:
- Installing of pipe work systems, copper, press steel systems, carbon steel systems
- Installing of gas fired boilers and flues
- Installing of gas and oil fired warm air heaters
- Installing ducting to heaters and ventilation units
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
Ideally you should have at least 3 years experience but newly qualified candidates will also be considered. What is really important to us is that you:
- Have proven experience in installing of heating systems
- Be gas safe registered with the relevant ACS qualifications
- Have experience of commercial plumbing & ability to work to high standards
- Have developed an understanding of Health and Safety legislation & code of Practice
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Are a first class team player with a positive attitude
- Possess good communication skills
- Have excellent time management are self motivated and able to work on your initiative
ABOUT DEL SOL AIR SYSTEMS:
Del Sol is a small family run business with 15 employees, we have been established since 1968 and due to our excellent service we are proud to have a longstanding friendly and strong relationship with all our customers.
Del Sol is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all people of all ages, ethnicities, religions or sexual orientations. We’re only interested in your talent, potential and personality and can offer a role where all these can develop and grow.