We are looking for a multi shilled Shop fitter for various projects throughout the UK. Experience of fitting internal & external signage, painting/decorating is an advantage. You must be willing to work away from home.
Working to strict timelines and with the ability to operate a dimension saw, other related machinery and carpentry tools on a day to day basis, working on the production floor producing the relevant items for wood fabrication projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Operating key machinery such as dimension saw and carpenters tools
- Maintains a safe, clean and organised work environment at all times
- Take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgement and critical thinking
- Able to multitask effectively on numerous projects.
- Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Apply for Shop Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly