We are seeking an experienced Care Coordinator (Domiciliary Care) looking for the next stage in their career progression whilst helping to develop a bespoke Home Care Service in Swansea. £18,000 - £23,000 per annum.
Our client specialises in providing a consistent bespoke quality home care service to private clients. With minimum one hour care calls they believe this enables Client / Carer relationships to be central to the support they provide. The Care Coordinator is responsible for coordinating our carers and scheduling home help, personal care services, companionship and Dementia care to our clients in the community.
Would you re-arrange all your rota’s to ensure one client received the carer she knows and trusts? Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so we would love to hear from you.
Duties of a Care Coordinator
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and care workers by regular informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact.
- Coordinate care workers rota’s on a daily and monthly basis.
- Coordinate holidays and sickness cover
- Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed.
- Entering care workers hours on to the in-house computer system.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to professionally communicate with Clients and Carer is an absolute requirement.
- Previous experience within a Care Setting is essential.
- Experience as a Care Coordinator or scheduler would be very desirable.
- A Minimum qualification of QCF Level 2/3 – Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable.
Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service you manage and lead a team to do the same we would love to hear from you.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.