Regional Health & Social Care Trainer
Our client is looking to recruit a Regional Health & Social Care Trainer to cover London and Hertfordshire. They are a large well respected Healthcare Provider and specialise in delivering the very highest standard of Care and Support to individuals living in their own homes, enabling them to remain independent, whilst receiving the extra care and support needed. You will be part of a friendly team who support each other and offer an excellent working environment.
As Regional Health & Social Care Trainer you will be responsible for:
- Delivering full induction, including Moving and Handling, First Aid Awareness, Food Hygiene, Protection of Vulnerable Adults, Administration of Medication, Dementia Awareness
- Implementing the Care Certificate, ensuring that the 15 standards are taught to all new staff
- Coordinating and delivering update training
- Monitoring effectiveness of training through observations
- Devising new training packages
- Experience of delivering health and social care training
- Be aware of changing legislation relating to the delivery of training
- Teaching/Training qualification
- Experience of working within the care sector
- Full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
Above all, as Regional Health & Social Care Trainer you will have the passion to make training sessions exciting, engaging and interesting for the staff team, adapting your courses as required for the target audience to ensure staff are trained to the very highest standards.
This role will require regular travel to the Hertfordshire area with flexibility to be able to work from home on occasion.
The package includes a generous annual salary, £3.5k car allowance, mileage, life insurance, medical insurance, discount vouchers, share scheme and much more.
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions regarding the role please don’t hesitate to call Angie, Paul or Elise on 02031742234.
This Regional Health & Social Care Trainer would suit applicants commuting from Harlow, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Welwyn Garden City and surrounding areas.