Will Specialist (Self Employed, Doncaster)
The Wills Specialist is our client's representative to prospective and existing customers, requiring a professional and courteous image at all times with the aim of making customers feel important and valued.
A hardworking, proactive, confident and target driven individual, You will be required to promptly contact ‘warm' leads to discuss Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney's (LPAs). You will be working in a fast paced, customer focused target driven sales environment.
Some of the key skills and knowledge required will be:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in relevant roles related to B2C targeted environment in a sales or client contact related role within the field of regulated financial advice around estate planning
- Evidence of sustained sales related success and compliant practice
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Have previous experience using Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM)
- Have the ability to communicate in a professional manner with a diverse client group
- Be passionate about Financial Services Industry
Some of the key tasks will be:
- Responding to all leads generated and achieve required conversion rates; closing sales at the earliest opportunity
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Developing relationships via telephones calls and email communication methods
- Speaking to pre-qualified customers and carefully explaining options around Wills and LPAs
- Where relevant negotiating fees on Wills & LPAs
- Completing Will & LPA documentation and processing with their Will partners
- Communicating with internal departments and ensuring Wills & LPA process is efficient
This position represents an opportunity to work for a growing entrepreneurial business in a Self Employed role, reporting to the IFA with the ability to work well within a team. You will be required to be flexible with working hours between Monday to Saturday -09.00 – 20.00.
Commissions range from 10-40k.