Drama Teacher Required - Croydon - Jan Start
Randstad Education are working with a vibrant school in Croydon, South London, with a newly appointed Head Teacher who is looking for inspirational and quality teaching staff to join the team and who are determined to take the school from 'Good' to 'Outstanding'.
Having recently worked with the school to appoint a Head of Performing Arts, the school are looking for quality teaching applicants who are driven, highly motivated with the ability to teach Drama from KS3 up to KS5.
The full time position is due to start in January 2017. The successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
* Teach Drama from KS3 to KS5
* Be able to drive the transition from KS3 to KS4 in developing the subject
* Provide engaging and interactive lessons for students
* Manage behaviour in line with the school's behaviour policy
* Communicate with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
In return the successful candidates will receive the following benefits:
* On site parking / excellent transport links
* Supportive and available SLT
* Access to up to date resources
* MPS + OLA
* Opportunity to utilise Croydon Teacher Housing Scheme
To be considered for this position all applicants must have the following:
* PGCE English or Good first Degree
* UK QTS
* Relevant teaching experience (must be able to provide at least one competency based teaching reference)
* Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Meet Randstad Education Compliance Requirements
Due to time constraints, interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. If you have a notice period you are strongly advised to apply as the school will wait for the right candidate.
Apply for Drama Teacher Required - Croydon - Jan Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly