Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ our client as their secure information management partner.
As they constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with them, a vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to provide operational support within the warehouse.
If successful, you will work within their fast paced warehouse environment ensuring that the service provided to their clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
Although warehouse experience is preferred, they will consider applicants from a variety of backgrounds providing you possess the following attributes:
• A high level of organisation with the capability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment.
• Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in the warehouse.
• A willingness to be on your feet for long periods whilst lifting high volumes of items and climbing stairs.
• Comfortable navigating a large warehouse in order to locate customer items within agreed SLAs.
• A strong health and safety awareness.
In return they offer a vibrant working environment with a competitive remuneration package and training.
Salary: £15,500 + Pension, Benefits and Bonus
All applicants for this role will need to complete a full application form. Further details will be sent out to the email address specified in your application.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.