RE Teacher / Head of Year - January Start - Greenwich
Are you a passionate Religious Education Teacher looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting new opportunity for a specialist Religious Education Teacher to teach at an 11-16 Girls School and Mixed Sixth Form in London Borough of Greenwich along with the added responsibility of Head of Year.
The Humanities Department are a team of enthusiastic and committed teachers; utilising a range of teaching methods and activities which include role-play, discussion, ICT Presentations and independent study. The students follow the OCR syllabus at both KS4 and KS5 Level.
The School is situated in London Borough of Greenwich with a wide catchment area; it has recently had a new build within its original imposing grounds overlooking a wide expanse of London Florae.
We are looking for candidates who have
* QTS (Including a First Degree and a Passion for RE & Philosophy)
* Specific expertise and skills in teaching RE to at least Key Stage 4, with the ability or experience to teach RE to A level
* Can raise attainment in RE through outstanding teaching which promotes excellence in learning
In return you will have
* Excellent working environment
* Working with a hard working and supportive team of specialist teachers
* Well behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic students
If you tick all the boxes and are looking for your next teaching role, please apply now. The school is looking to interview ASAP.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standard and UK eligibility checks.
If you want a role that mixes the buzz of city life with the calmness of the London/Kent Boarders then this is for you.
Due to time constraints, interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. If you have a notice period you are strongly advised to apply now as the school will wait for the right candidate.
Apply for RE Teacher / Head of Year - January Start - Greenwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly