Production Operative, Dorchester, Dorset, Food Manufacturing
- Adhere to all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and Food Quality policies.
- Ensure that all SOPs are correctly followed at all times and work towards zero non-conformances.
- Maintain a clean as you go policy.
- Report any problems that arise to the Production Line Leader or Technical Team.
- Support the Line Leader to run the line safely and effectively.
- Complete paperwork as and when necessary.
- Participate in training to achieve a Bronze training standard.
The Ideal Candidate:
Able to prioritise in a challenging and busy environment Able to make sound and timely decisions within scope of the role and understands when to escalate
Able to demonstrate an approach that is aligned to their Company behaviours. Be a role model for health, safety, food hygiene and food quality Build effective working relationships in an authentic manner
Motivated to Make a Difference
Challenge poor standards and practices
Able to motivate self and others
Strong team player
Generate improvement ideas
Experience and Skills
A good level of verbal and numerical skills. Experience with machinery and/or food
Hours of work: are rotating shifts 6am - 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: The hourly rate is £7.20 per hour
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' Button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Plant Operator Multiskilled Operator, Warehouse Operative Key Operative Fork lift truck Driver Mechanical Operator Machine Multi skilled Operators FMCG Food Manufacturing Dorchester Weymouth Dorset Bournemouth Yeovil Poole