HR Manager/ Office Manager ( 12 month contract initially)
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced generalist HR Manager with the ability to also handle an Office Management position to support the MD, on a 12 month contract to start beginning of 2017
Role and Responsibilities
- Management of over 100 staff (managers, admin, receptionists, warehouse, online business and retail staff)
- Point of contact for all HR issues including day to day management and issues raised, this includes; Employee Contracts, Holiday management, Employee Handbook and Company policies.
- Update and manage Employee personnel details
- Introduction and implementation of online HR management system.
- Carrying out and advising best practice on disciplinaries and reviews
- Collating payroll data, Expenses and Sick Leave,
- Advising senior management on all aspects of HR including TUPE laws.
- Keeping contracts & handbooks up to date
- Writing and implementing new policies
- Deal with recruitment agencies, draw up, agree and distribute new jobs specs, agree terms, screen CVs before passing to the relevant manager, arrange interviews, give feedback, submit offers and the put in writing, agree start dates and terms.
- Holidays Records
- Deal with any day to day queries from staff members of contract issues, legal requirements, hours,
- Liaise with external HR advisers, run any HR issues by them, seek any legal advice. Follow protocol they set out when dealing with any issues
- Maintain personnel system; keep electronic record copies of all employees online, record all holidays online as well as on the holiday spreadsheet
- Handbooks; keep these up to date. Issue any amendments. Review yearly, add in any new policy. Organise reprint and distribution.
- Employee personnel details; these must be kept up to date at all times. Issue record update forms annually and update paper file, computer file & citation with any amendments.
- Disciplinary; deal with and disciplinary issue for all members of staff
- Information for Payroll ; to be collated each month and passed to account. Any pay rises, deductions, new starters, leavers, bonuses, over time, sickness etc
- Expenses; check & submit
- Monitor and report sickness. First point of contact for any member of staff off sick
- Payroll - send a monthly payroll report to include sickness and absence, commissions, holidays, any deductions, new starters, salary variations
- Liaise with car company on all new orders
- Arrange finance, deposits
- Arrange the sale of old vehicles
- Ensure new cars come complete with service book, wheel nuts etc
- Take delivery of new vehicles
- Updated the company insurance
- Deal directly with the insurance company in the event of any accidents
- Vehicle tax
- Servicing & MOT
- Arrange hire cars/ courtesy cars where necessary
- Keep driver details up to date, license copies etc
- Order new fuel cards for cars, cancel old ones, update drivers & registrations
Phone & IT
- Main point of contact for all phone & computer complaints
- Become a Super user on the system
- Set up new users, user accounts, email address, log in, password, sage log in & permissions
- Check & sign off all phone & IT related bills.
Purchase orders & Credit Card
- Responsible for raising all non stock purchase orders in the office
- Manage expenditure on the company credit card, ensure it is correctly reconciled by accounts each month.
- Organise travel for the whole company & book
- Deal with travel companies, resolve any issues. Follow up any complaints, refunds for cancelled/delayed flights etc
Apply for HR Manager/ Office Manager ( 12 month contract initially)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly