Technical Services Manager
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Tayto Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Services Manager to join the team based in Corby. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum. Working hours are 40 hrs per week Monday – Friday.
Over the past ten years our family owned company has grown from strength to strength since the acquisition of major brands including Golden Wonder, Real Crisps, Mr Porky, Jonathan Crisp and Midland Snacks. This has confirmed our place as the third largest snack manufacturer in the UK.
The Technical Services Manager primary role is to ensure that all documentation relating to Food Safety, Quality and Due Diligence is up to date and maintained. The role has additional responsibility for managing technical contracts including calibration and pest control.
Duties of the Technical Services Manager include:
- Managing the specification process from development to launch at site and ongoing maintenance
- Ensuring the Quality Management System is maintained and up to date
- Managing the Internal Audit and Non Conformance Systems and providing trend analysis to drive improvement
- Managing and maintaining the site HACCP system (HACCP team leader)
- Providing KPI reports to the Leadership Team
- Managing the site Pest Control contract and associated improvement actions
- Managing and maintaining allergen and other analytical validations and verification
- Managing and maintaining the complaints process ensuring root cause analysis leads to complaints reduction.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Technical Services Manager
- Degree level or equivalent in a related discipline, e.g. Food Science
- Quality Systems Auditing
- Third Party & Internal Lead Auditor
- HACCP Advanced
- Food Safety – Advanced level preferred
- BRC7 and major retailer Quality Management systems
- Retailer Online specification portals
- BRC7 and major retailer audit experience
- Pest Control management
- Continuous Improvement - use of CI tools
- Leadership of a small team within the foods and drinks sector
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tayto Group is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Technical Services Manager – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the third largest snack manufacturer in the UK.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling or speculative CV’s.